The Shaudy Life

Monday, April 17, 2006

"Early in the morning, riding through the streets..."

Oh boy, people -- it's been a day.

I was on a train for EIGHT AND A HALF HOURS today. That's right. 8.5 HOURS. That's a lot of time being cooped up in a big tin can, my friends. A lllloooonnnngggg time. But, I'm over it. Not really, but we can pretend.

But I did get some work done. My train family (the 8 or 9 people in my train car...we became family, trust me), helped me come up with a movie idea based on our situation. And so now, I have a horror film in the works about people cooped up in a train. Should be interesting. From Solana Beach to Ventura. At least that was my route. Most of the others were going all the way to Goleta. Poor bastards. But I met some great people -- REALLY great people. And some not so great people, but that's beside the point. My point is -- I'm tired, and I should probably go to bed -- okay, actual point pending.

........

.............

Ah ha! My point is, that I met some incredible people, and that you can always turn a bad situation into a good one (or the other way around) depending on your perspective. It's all about perspective, people. All about perspective. And boobs. Perspective and boobs...that's what life is truly about. Your moment of zen brought to you by a very tired lesbian.

Passive verbs come from the devil (in screenplay descriptions only),
--N--

1 Comments:

Blogger Iziezi said...

Lol!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home