The Shaudy Life

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cleanliness

INT. NINA'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

I feel like cleaning my room.

For those of you who don't know me personally, this is a statement that is SELDOM heard. My room is by far the most disgusting room to ever exist. That's right, people -- EVER. I look around and see little spots of actual floor...but I really have to look. Mostly clothes everywhere...but there's a lot of empty water bottles, some full of sunflower seed shells. My old tv is sitting in the middle of my room, empty cigarette boxes form a barrier between the television and the rest of the room.

That's just a few feet of the room that I have just described. I just wanted to share with all, that cleaning is typically not in my vocabulary. But, it shall be clean, once again. My iPod is fully charged, and updated with my recent playlist "Weird Al/System of a Down." Now, that may sound odd to all of you, and I wish I could actually provide you with an explaination as to why this mix was created -- but I don't have answers to everything. Especially a mix like that. But, I will listen, and laugh at my own obscurity.

Passive verbs come from yadda-yadda-yadda,
--N--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home